100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scobyx -application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scobyx

scobyx -application Empty
PostSubject: scobyx -application   scobyx -application EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:02 pm

so, the minimum character limit for the subject line is super gay.

Worldwide location: USA

Do you type with your face? I've refined it to the point that I can type using my molars.

How active are you online and on Travian? 12-15 hours a day, depending on school/work schedule (college student)

What's your experience in the Travian game? fairly new, started playing towards the end of speed last round (im a fast learner)

How man villages (population/each) do you currently have? one on speed, working on 1st settler, 320 pop

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like. offensive, 159 plala, 15 scouts, 13 TT, 9 druids, 5 rams, TT hero (could be better, i know, my village on s7 has about 1.5:1 troop:pop for example)

Do you have a sponsor in our alliance? no, but I was in 80*

Why would you like to join our family? I like to play a drinking game, for every raid that I get 90-100% profit, I take a shot.
Back to top Go down

scobyx -application
Page 1 of 1