100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Craniack seeking to join Alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craniack

Craniack seeking to join Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Craniack seeking to join Alliance   Craniack seeking to join Alliance EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:20 pm

Do you type with your face?
Only out of necessity

How active are you online and on Travian?
i've never had a yellow day, not out of interest in not having a yellow day, but rather that i am sadly addicted to this pathetic game

What's your experience in the Travian game?
this is my 4th server that i have played, so enough to keep my addiction living strong, but not enough to have ruined my life completely..... yet.

How man villages (population/each) do you currently have?
5 villages total pop 1234
Cranny 401
Laudanum 296
FOD 270
Tincture 200
FOD jr 67

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like.
638 troups now.
I don't conceder myself either. I play in a growth mode, building up resources, until the need to take out strong players in my area arises or to defend my alliance emerges, when i am very offensive oriented. attacking or defending, but i believe the only way to survive is by living and dying with your alliance.

Do you have a sponsor in our alliance?
Dice and Candygirl

Why would you like to join our family?
Candygirl speaks highly of your alliance. I am looking for an alliance that defends and attacks as a group. One where each member understands the importance of maintaining unity both when attacking as well as defending. If you alliance is such an alliance, which i believe it is, then i would like to be a part of it.
Back to top Go down

Craniack seeking to join Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
100° :: For All Wings :: Application for the Alliance-
Jump to: