100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEMOTMBRLND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demotmbrlnd

DEMOTMBRLND Empty
PostSubject: DEMOTMBRLND   DEMOTMBRLND EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Hello guys, ive been boozin for daze..

Worldwide location: New York, USA

Do you type with your face? I try to refrain, my drools fucks up the keyboard.

How active are you online and on Travian? well the computer in my room is always on, im always getting wasted with my friends and checking travian at there house, i probably check travian at least 15-20 times a day.

What's your experience in the Travian game? I have played two full speed server rounds on the .us speed server, i play on the .co.uk speed server, i play a regular server on .com my name is mayto on server 2, and thats about it for right now.

How man villages (population/each) do you currently have? currently i have two villages, total population is around 470 and climbing.

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like. I am a defensive player, i have lost the majority of my troops, but as of now i have 134 prats, level 4 armoury.

Do you have a sponsor in our alliance? I do not, but i am extremely close to GodOfWar's main area, i also already have a 15 cropper.

Why would you like to join our family? As soon as i saw 151 proof it brought back my old childhood memories, good old everclear, devils springs, soco, i love it all, and in many ways im still the same as i was then. STILL GETTING WASTED.

Please get back to me, i believe i would only be a great addition to your alliance, and members. Thanks for your time
Drunk Ass-Demo
Back to top Go down
demotmbrlnd

DEMOTMBRLND Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTMBRLND   DEMOTMBRLND EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 pm

im wasted at my boys, drunk a s all can be, im had to check this bad boy try anfd give you guys a n idea of how of ten im on!! I WONT WISSAPOINT, UpGRade Drink Kill! KIll! Raid

Thanks sfor your time!!
Back to top Go down
AleKsu

DEMOTMBRLND Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTMBRLND   DEMOTMBRLND EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:46 am

try 151 or 80:)you're too small for 100
Back to top Go down
demotmbrlnd

DEMOTMBRLND Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTMBRLND   DEMOTMBRLND EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:53 am

Oh ok sorry i thought it was one application for all three wings then you put them where they belong but its all good i will try!!
Back to top Go down
AleKsu

DEMOTMBRLND Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTMBRLND   DEMOTMBRLND EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:29 pm

it is a forum application for all the 3 alliances...i just informed you that you're too small for 100 so the best alliance you can get si 151 or 80...one of the leaders from each alliance will contact you or will post here if they want you:)have a nice day Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEMOTMBRLND Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOTMBRLND   DEMOTMBRLND Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOTMBRLND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
100° :: For All Wings :: Application for the Alliance-
Jump to: