100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dasani

Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.) Empty
PostSubject: Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.)   Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:17 pm

Worldwide location: Corona, CA

Do you type with your face? I try not to. : D

How active are you online and on Travian? School days; 8 hours a day. Weekends; 10-14 hours a day.

What's your experience in the Travian game? Played beggining of speed server, server 6, and server 3.

How many villages (population/each) do you currently have? 1 village and 205 population and mind you I only started about a week ago. But Im about to get a second.

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like. Mainyl offensive I raid A LOT. Army consists of 50 Praetorians, 100 Imperians, 10 Equites Legati, and 5 Equites Imperatoris so far.
Do you have a sponsor in our alliance? Sadly no.

Why would you like to join our family? You guys are a top 10 alliance why wouldn't I join? Haha nah but truthfully I only join alliances in the top 25 and are experienced.
Back to top Go down
AleKsu

PostSubject: Re: Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.)   Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:46 am

you're small... try 151 or 80
Back to top Go down
Dasani

PostSubject: Re: Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.)   Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Yeah but what do you expect I started a week ago and thank you I will.

Isn't this where I apply to all wings anyways?
Back to top Go down
Dasani

PostSubject: Re: Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.)   Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:03 pm

Thanks for the fast reply... I'm out.
Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.)   Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dasani (Wasting space because my name is too short.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
100° :: For All Wings :: Application for the Alliance-
Jump to: