100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sanddune(Sponsored by Angel Warrior)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanddune

Sanddune(Sponsored by Angel Warrior) Empty
PostSubject: Sanddune(Sponsored by Angel Warrior)   Sanddune(Sponsored by Angel Warrior) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Worldwide location: SoCal

Do you type with your face? Only when both hands are occupied with beer

How active are you online and on Travian? Try to be online as much as possible, leave atleast a few tabs open on browser while at work, Log in when I wakeup and all evening at home. I went Gaul, So I could get some sleep this round.

What's your experience in the Travian game? Found game 4 months ago thru a popup, finished last month of last round with 5 villages pop around 1600. Run an alliance on server 2, officer of an alliance on server 7, tried that route here, but had a recruiter that recruited a bunch of noobs, so I kicked them all out and Started Free Agents (FA) as a joke.

How man villages (population/each) do you currently have? 2, [01] Hyrulia (-50/-5) [02] New Hyrulia (-52/-146) (15c)

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like. 30 Druids, 125 Phalanx, 1 TT Hero, currently building a stable on 15c. Defensive in Hyrulia, plan on being Very Offensive in New Hyrulia

Do you have a sponsor in our alliance? Angelwarrior

Why would you like to join our family? Want to build a hammer on 15c and make it useful.
Back to top Go down

Sanddune(Sponsored by Angel Warrior)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
100° :: For All Wings :: Application for the Alliance-
Jump to: