100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dette- app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dette

Dette- app Empty
PostSubject: Dette- app   Dette- app EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Worldwide location: US

Do you type with your face? Only when I play with my hands.

How active are you online and on Travian? Yes. I am usually able to play throughout the day.

What's your experience in the Travian game? This is my first round but I have been able to hold my ground

How man villages (population/each) do you currently have? Right now only 1 village with the population of 396

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like. My army waivers due to constantly being challenged by larger groups in my area. However they do not get much I have 7 lvl 10 crannys and I usually get my resources in something useful before they are able to get anything so they waste their time. I am mostly defensive right now, however I have raid local villages and have been successful 85% of the time and I have destroyed a couple villages also.

Do you have a sponsor in our alliance? I do not have a sponsor.

Why would you like to join our family? I would like to be apart of something rather than be a loner and being picked on as such.
Back to top Go down

Dette- app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
100° :: For All Wings :: Application for the Alliance-
Jump to: