100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skumby's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skumby

Skumby's Application Empty
PostSubject: Skumby's Application   Skumby's Application EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 pm

NOTE: The title is more than my username because apparently my username is not long enough for this forum. Pfffft.

Worldwide location: Southwest with the minuses
(-27, -91) and (-199, -126)

Do you type with your face?
Sometimes, but only after 2am

How active are you online and on Travian?
I'm online every morning and late afternoon, some weekends.. online=playing Travian

What's your experience in the Travian game?
I've played on speed servers before, so I'm not a complete noob

How man villages (population/each) do you currently have?
Mohenjo Daro - 410
Babylon - 92

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like.
I currently have 15 macemen because.. yeah, I'll admit it, I'm getting attacked by players from this alliance. It's cool though, I totally understand. Oh, and I'm a Teuton so I'm mainly offensive.. in a military sense, in other ways I'm actually quite nice.

Do you have a sponsor in our alliance?
I don't know if you'd call it a sponsor so much as two players who were extremely nice to me while plotting the destruction of one of my villages. They (if you want names, please ask) allowed me to move settlers out before beginning attacks. Much appreciated.

Why would you like to join our family?
It's actually not because I'm getting attacked. I'm fine with that because that's the way this game works. I want to join this alliance because the one I'm in is failing. We have a lot of yellow players and very little communication or leadership. I'm looking for a group of folks who know what they're doing and how to do it. Plus I drink Jim Beam.
Back to top Go down
Skumby

Skumby's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skumby's Application   Skumby's Application EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Yeah, Jim made me mess up the first question. My worldwide location is the US, specifically Arizona Smile
Back to top Go down

Skumby's Application
Page 1 of 1