100°
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100°

Travian forums for 100° and it's wings.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application: Moes Cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe

application: Moes Cafe Empty
PostSubject: application: Moes Cafe   application: Moes Cafe EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Worldwide location: Berlin, Germany

Do you type with your face? Well, I've woken up with my face on my keyboard and there were letters on the screen that weren't there last I remembered. Whether that fits your definition of "type" I'll leave to the reader.

How active are you online and on Travian? I'm online the better part of every day. Nearly everything I do on a daily basis is in one way or another dependent me being connected to the internet. Whenever I'm online, at least one Travian window is always open.

What's your experience in the Travian game? I played last round on the us speed server. I was active daily for about 3 months. I had just discovered the game and made many mistakes in my first go-round. I hope to do better this time.

How man villages (population/each) do you currently have? ::sigh:: Well, I have one at the moment, with a whopping 81 pop, BUT I'm not even out of beginner protection yet (12 hours to go). So 81 pop in 2.5 days isn't too bad, no?

How large of an army do you have right now? Are you an offensive or defensive player? Post links to latest stats of battles if you'd like. 5 Phalanx and a rat, (but he's one mean-ass rat!). Last round I didn't understand the game very well. I played generally a very SIM style for a bit. I settled in to a very defensive mode, but eventually became more offensive. This round I intend to lean more heavily to the offensive side. Once I get me some TTs I plan to keep them working.

Do you have a sponsor in our alliance? no.

Why would you like to join our family? Well, I was reading profile after profile of many alliances. Yours was the first that:
- obviously shared my appreciation for alcohol (seriously, if you're in the Berlin area and you want to raise a few, my door is always open)
- seems to value intelligence (last round I found myself in an alliance with many people who thought "lol" could express just about the entire range of human emotion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not opposed to internet shorthand as long as it's more helpful than distracting).
- my general impression is that you all take the game seriously, but have a good sense of humor too.

If I may be so bold as to add a question: Why the heck would we (i.e. 100°) want you?? Well, my lil' town of 81 may not be much to look at at the moment, but it's growing. I'm determined to make it grow and as it does I feel I can be more and more of an asset. I've learned much about this game in a short while. I'm actually a pretty good diplomat, and last round I was able to, in nearly every case, turn would-be attackers into allies. I enjoy being part of a team when the team actually cares about succeeding.

So anyway, I hope you'll take a chance on me. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
synergy

PostSubject: Re: application: Moes Cafe   application: Moes Cafe EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:22 pm

I have a question: What is your current blood/alcohol content? It's important. Wink
Back to top Go down
Moe

PostSubject: Re: application: Moes Cafe   application: Moes Cafe EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 pm

synergy wrote:
I have a question: What is your current blood/alcohol content? It's important. Wink

Well, I don't have a way to test it, but I can say with certainty, it's > 0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application: Moes Cafe   application: Moes Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

application: Moes Cafe
Page 1 of 1